The new CCNA course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with computing and networking to provide you with the knowledge and skills expected of an entry-level network administrator. CCNA now one certification that validates a broad range of fundamentals for all IT careers, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare. The CCNA exam covers a breadth of topics including network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability. Newly retooled for the latest technologies and job roles, the CCNA training course and exam give you the foundation you need to take your career in any direction. Migration to the new program. If you are pursuing a Cisco technical certification path, the CCNA 200.301 exam is your first step into the world of Cisco certification and the training can be offered through instructor led classroom and online virtual training.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
|CCNA® 200-301||CCNA-200-301.pdf||200.301||5 Days|
- Explain basic concepts related to networking.
- Configure switching.
- Configure IP addressing.
- Configure routing.
- Configure wireless connectivity.
- Configure IP network services.
- Explain basic network security concepts and practices.
- Explain the use of automation and programmability in network management tasks.
- Troubleshoot common network issues.