Certified Data Centre Management Professional (CDCMP®)
This program seeks to investigates the functionality of all elements of a data centre facility and the relationships and dependencies between them, with a focus on maintaining consistent reliability, security and integrity of data and the availability of service.
Course Benefitsfor Individuals
- The ability to develop a management strategy that aligns with the business operational requirements
- Recognises the need to develop a multi-disciplinary team supporting all operational functions of the data centre
- Can identify the processes within data centre operations that ensure consistent reliability, security and integrity of data and the availability of service.
- Establish a confidence that the data centre manager is competent to strategically manage data centre processes and procedures through continual improvement planning to meet the operational demands of the business
- Confidence that the data centre manager can build a strong team to effectively deliver all operational requirements to ensure maximum service uptime
- Ensures that service levels agreements and key performance indicators are consistently met, to establish and improve customer satisfaction