Certified IoT Practitioner
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises a wide range of benefits for industry, energy and utility companies, municipalities, healthcare, and consumers. Data can be collected in extraordinary volume and detail regarding almost anything worth measuring, such as public health and safety, the environment, industrial and agricultural production, energy, and utilities. New data analysis tools have been optimized for the massive amounts of data that IoT produces, enabling well-informed decisions to be made quickly.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Plan an IoT implementation.
- Construct and program an IoT device.
- Communicate with an IoT device using wired and wireless connections.
- Process sensor input and control an actuator on an IoT device.
- Manage security, privacy, and safety risks on IoT projects.
- Manage an IoT prototyping and development project throughout the development lifecycle.