Check Point Certified Security Administrator
This core 3-day technical certification course provides an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure and manage Check Point Security Gateways and Management Software Blades.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Learn basic concepts and develop skills necessary to administer IT security fundamental tasks.
- Know how to perform periodic administrator tasks.
- Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system.
- Recognize Smart Console features, functions, and tools.
- Understand how SmartConsole is used by administrators to give user access.
- Learn how Check Point security solutions and products work and how they protect networks.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.