Check Point Security Administrator (CCSA) R80.20
Check Point Security Administration provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. Audience profile This course is designed for technical professionals, who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Describe the key elements of Check Point’s unified, secure management architecture.
- Interpret the concept of a firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic.
- Recognize SmartConsole features and functions.
- Understand Check Point deployment options.
- Describe the basic functions of the Gaia OS.
- Describe the elements of a unified security policy.
- Understand how traffic inspection takes place in a unified security policy.
- Summarize how administration roles and permissions assist in managing policy.
- Implement Check Point backup techniques.
- Recognize Check Point Security Solutions and Products and how they work to protect your network.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize opportunities for performance improvements.
- Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users and traffic flow patterns or security activities.
- Understand Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN deployments and VPN communities.
- Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN tunnel traffic.
- Recognize how to define users and user groups.
- Manage user access for internal and external users.
- Understand the basic concepts of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
- Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions.