Cisco Certified Network Associate Fast Track
Our accelerated CCNA Boot Camp Training is an intensive program, designed to help you achieve your CCNA certification in a reduced period of time. To maximize your classroom experience and ensure that you get comprehensive coverage of the CCNA materials, our three-step, blended learning approach to the CCNA Boot Camp consists of Pre-Class Activity, Classroom Instruction, and Post-Class Lab Practice. The Pre-Class Activity provides you with approximately ten hours of review materials and exercises, including a pre-test assessment, all of which is designed to give you a firm foundation and get you focused before you enter the classroom. Classroom Instruction includes intensive instructor-led training and hands-on labs, students will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a WAN, configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding wide-area network technologies, and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. You will have 24-hour lab access during the course. Following the course you will be provided with ten e-Lab credits, which can be used for additional Lab Practice allowing you to hone your skills using the same hands-on lab equipment you used in the classroom.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
Course BenefitsAfter you complete this course you should be able to:
- Behind Layer 3 redundancy.
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs.
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity.
- Establish Internet connectivity.
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN Manage network device security.
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6.
- Describe IPv6 basics Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF. Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea.
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses.