Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND)
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND) v1.0 course provides an overview of the Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution and SD-WAN components. You will learn how to create, manage, and operate an SD-WAN network using Cisco SD-WAN products. The course covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing in an SD-WAN network. In addition, you will learn about control and data policies, and how to deploy Quality of Service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network. The course lab environment is built using Cisco vEdge Cloud routers and Cisco SD-WAN 20.3 code. The Cisco SD-WAN solution is a cloud-delivered overlay WAN architecture that facilitates digital and cloud transformation for enterprises. Cisco SD-WAN significantly reduces WAN costs and time to deploy new services. With Cisco SD-WAN, you can build a robust security architecture that is crucial for hybrid networks and provides a strong policy framework.
Course BenefitsThis class will help you learn to use Cisco SD-WAN to:
- Establish transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher diversity
- Meet SLAs for business-critical and real-time applications
- Provide end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources
- Extend seamlessly into the public cloud
- Optimize the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications