This CompTIA Security+ training provides the foundational knowledge you need to pass the CompTIA Security+ certification exam, and the skills to ensure compliance and operational security in your organization. Security+ is a vendor-neutral certification that is recognized worldwide as a benchmark for information system security best practices. Earning Security+ certification demonstrates your knowledge of industry-wide information assurance topics, like systems security, network infrastructure, access control, assessments and audits, cryptography, and organizational security. CompTIA Security+ certifications achieved on or after January 1, 2011, are valid for three years from the date issued. Therefore, to remain certified, you must renew within three years of your certification date. Doing so helps you continuously develop IT security skills and keeps your expertise up-to-date.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Prepare for the CompTIA Security+ exam
- Confidently explain and define an array of security terminologies
- Navigate the complexity of secure communication protection
- Explore the concepts of network protection with firewalls and IDS
- Investigate privacy and integrity issues