EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist -ECES
The EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES) program introduces professionals and students to the field of cryptography. The participants will learn the foundations of modern symmetric and key cryptography including the details of algorithms such as Feistel Networks, DES, and AES. Other topics introduced:
- Overview of other algorithms such as Blowfish, Twofish, and Skipjack
- Hashing algorithms including MD5, MD6, SHA, Gost, RIPMD 256 and others.
- Asymmetric cryptography including thorough descriptions of RSA, Elgamal, Elliptic Curve, and DSA.
- Significant concepts such as diffusion, confusion, and Kerkchoff’s principle.
- How to set up a VPN
- Encrypt a drive
- Hands-on experience with steganography
- Hands on experience in cryptographic algorithms ranging from classic ciphers like Caesar cipher to modern day algorithms such as AES and RSA.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Types of Encryption Standards and their differences
- How to select the best standard for your organization
- How to enhance your pen-testing knowledge in encryption
- Correct and incorrect deployment of encryption technologies
- Common mistakes made in implementing encryption technologies
- Best practices when implementing encryption technologies
- Number of Questions:50
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 2 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery:EC-Council Exam Center (ECC EXAM)
- Course/Class Duration: 3 days / 20 hours