Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0
This 5 day course is designed to provide professionals working with medium to large networks with the skills and knowledge required to incorporate advanced routing concepts when implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. Delegates will be able to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added.Labs are an important feature of this course with 2 different types of labs being used to aid learning, discovery labs are instructor guided labs through which students explore new topics in an interactive way, the challenge Labs are designed to test students understanding of the topics being taught and to provide vital hands-on practice
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
Course BenefitsUpon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms.
- Implement path control using policy based routing and IP SLA.
- Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options. and their impact on routing and implement RIPng
- Implement enterprise Internet connectivity. Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment.
- Secure Cisco routers according to best practices and configure authentication for routing protocols.
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environment.