Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video Part 1
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
Course BenefitsAfter you complete this course you will be able to:
- Describe the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a Cisco Collaboration Solution , including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to deploy endpoints, users and Cisco IP Phone Services.
- Describe the functions and the purpose of a dial plan and how to implement on-cluster calling.
- Provide an introduction to QoS with emphasis on the QoS components often reffered to as the QoS toolkit, that are used to provide services for various buisness applications. Describe how to configure MGCP, H.323 and SIP gateways.
- Describe the types of media resources that Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports, how to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager server software-based media resources and how to implement Cisco hardware-based media resources.
- Create a Dial Plan that supports inbound and outbound off-cluster calling for numbers and URIs.
- Describe how to implement audio and video conferencing devices that can be used with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, built-in Cisco Unified Communications Manager software audio bridge, Cisco IOS-based audio and video conference bridges and Cisco TelePresence conferencing products including Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000, Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence MCU and Cisco TelePresence Conductor.