Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
The Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to position, plan, implement, operate, and manage a Cisco Wireless LAN network. This course teaches you how to design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks on a Cisco WLAN network of any size. This course will help you to learn the skills, technologies and best practices needed to manage a Cisco WLAN network, to understand and implement a Cisco wireless network architecture, and to design and implement WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting solutions.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Describe and implement foundational wireless theory
- Describe and implement basic wireless security and client access
- Describe and implement a Cisco wireless network architecture
- Configure Cisco centralized wireless networks
- Describe and implement WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting