ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
|ISO-IEC 27001F||ISO-IES-2007F.pdf||2 Days|
- Establish a structured approach to Information Security Management to secure information assets.
- Improve information security through adoption of best practices.
- Gain a competitive differentiator when tendering for business contracts.
- Enhance reputation with the secure management of confidential and sensitive information.
- Demonstrate compliance with an internationally recognised standard and the ability to satisfy customer security requirements.
- Learn about Best Practice in Information Security Management and apply this within your organisation.
- Realise the scope and purpose of the standard and how it can be implemented within an organisation.
- Understand the key terms and definitions used in ISO/IEC 27001 to effectively roll out the principles.
- Leverage the fundamental ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS to address the need to continually improve.
- Recognise the purpose of internal audits and external certification audits, their operation and the associated terminology.