ITIL® V4 Foundation course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organisation’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. ITIL®V4 Foundation also prepares delegates for the ITIL®Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL®4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Identify fundamental processes involved in IT service management and how to integrate them into your business IT services model
- Learn to move the reactive relationship between IT and users to a proactive relationship.
- Improve IT Services through the use of proven best practice processes.
- Improve productivity through utilized skills and experience.
- Improve delivery of third party services through the specification of ITIL as the standard for service delivery in service procurements.