Linux Enterprise Professional- Mixed Environments
The LPIC-3 certification is the culmination of LPI’s multi-level professional certification program. LPIC-3 is designed for the enterprise-level Linux professional and represents the highest level of professional, distribution-neutral Linux certification within the industry. Three separate LPIC-3 specialty certifications are available. Passing any one of the three exams will grant the LPIC-3 certification for that specialty. The LPIC-3 300: Mixed Environment certification covers the administration of Linux systems enterprise-wide in a mixed environment.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Have several years experience with installing and maintaining Linux on many computers for various purposes
- Have integration experience with diverse technologies and operating systems
- Have professional experience as, or training for, an enterprise-level Linux professional. (This includes experience as a part of another role.)
- Know advanced and enterprise levels of Linux administration, including installation, management, security, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Be able to use open-source tools to measure capacity planning and to troubleshoot resource problems.
- Have professional experience using LDAP to integrate with Unix services and Windows services, including
- Samba, PAM, NSS, Active Directory.
- Be able to plan, architecture, design, build and implement a full environment using Samba3, Samba4 and LDAP.