Linux System Administrator Certification
LPIC1 is the first certification in LPI’s multi level Linux Professional certification program. The LPIC1 will validate your ability to perform maintenance tasks with the command line, install & configure a computer running Linux and be able to configure basic networking.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- understand the architecture of a Linux system;
- install and maintain a Linux workstation, including X11 and setup it up as a network client;
- work at the Linux command line, including common GNU and Unix commands;
- handle files and access permissions as well as system security; and
- perform easy maintenance tasks: help users, add users to a larger system, backup and restore, shutdown and reboot.