Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting
Office 365 administration and troubleshooting course aims at the needs of Information Technology professionals who take part in administering, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. It focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
You Will Learn How To:
- Describe Office 365 services.
- Administer Office 365 by using graphical environment and Windows PowerShell.
- Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administer and troubleshoot Exchange Online.
- Administer and troubleshoot Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams.
- Administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online.
- Plan and deploy Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
- Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365