Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop I (D17090GC10 )
Oracle DBAs manage the industry's most advanced information systems and command some of the highest salaries. This course is your first step towards success as an Oracle professional, designed to give you a firm foundation in basic database administration. In this class, you'll learn how to install and maintain an Oracle database. Students will gain a conceptual understanding of the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another. Students will also learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner including performance monitoring, database security, user management, and backup/recovery techniques. The lesson topics are reinforced with structured hands-on practices. This course is designed to prepare you for the corresponding Oracle Certified Associate exam.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Install and configure the Oracle Database 10g
- Create and administer user accounts in the Oracle Database 10g
- Backup and Recovery of the Oracle Database 10g
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain the Oracle Database 10g
- Configure Oracle Net services for the Oracle Database 10g