Oracle Database 10g: SQL: Fundamental II (D17111GC11)
This class is applicable to Oracle8i, Oracle9i and Oracle Database 10g users. This course introduces Oracle Database 10g technology and the relational database concepts and the powerful SQL programming language. This course provides the learners with the essential SQL skills of querying the database, the meta data and creating database objects. In addition, the course also delves into the advanced querying and reporting techniques, data warehousing concepts and manipulating large data sets in different time zones.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Search data using advanced sub queries
- Retrieve row and column data from tables with the SELECT statement
- Employ SQL functions to generate and retrieve customized data
- Run data manipulation statements (DML) to update data in the Oracle Database 10g
- Control user access and manage schema objects