Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF Acceleration
This is a bundled course comprising of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I and Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF II courses. The ADF I course is aimed at developers who need to build Java EE applications using Oracle ADF. The ADF II course deals with advanced techniques and aids developers add more comprehensive functionality to their applications. Participants learn to implement Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern, an ADF architecture. The data model is built with ADF Business Components and the user interface with ADF Faces. Oracle JDeveloper 11g is used to build, test and deploy an end-to-end web application.
- Develop Java EE components with Oracle ADF
- Build rich user interfaces with ADF Faces
- Display dynamically changing data
- Use skins to control the look-and-feel
- Use the new capabilities of Oracle JDeveloper 11g
- Build end-to-end web applications