Panorama 11.0: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220)
This is a specialised course for the Panorama centralized management solution. It not only teaches the features and functionalities of Panorama but also provides guidance on how to design a distributed firewall This training is a specialised course for the Panorama management solution to centrally manage FireWalls at scale. It not only teaches the features and functionalities of Panorama but also provides guidance on how to design a distributed firewall network that is managed from a central location.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Learn how to design, configure and manage the Panorama FireWall management server
- Gain experience in how to centrally manage policies using device groups
- Learn how to rollout network and device configuration to many FireWalls using templates and template variables
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, as well as logging and reporting
- Become familiar with planning and design considerations for Panorama deployment