PRINCE2® Practitioner Upgrade
PRINCE2® has established itself as the premier approach to managing projects. PRINCE2® is generic – capable of being applied to any kind of project – scaleable and business-driven. Organisations that have adopted the PRINCE2® have claimed that they have been able to achieve greater customer satisfaction during and at the end of projects, to reduce costs and to realise greater benefit from project deliverables. The Registered PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification is now established as an external competence measure by organisations in the UK, the Netherlands, Australia and elsewhere. PRINCE2® is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce. PLEASE NOTE: This course is over two days, whereby day one is a full training day and day two is a half day where the delegate will do the exam.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement.
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model and apply the PRINCE2® processes
- Design a robust and appropriate project organisation
- Apply appropriate controls at different levels and at different points in the life cycle of a project.
- Take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination paper.