|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how to use Visual Studio 2012 to create and run a Web application.
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Create HTML5 forms by using different input types, and validate user input by using
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XML HTTP Request objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
- Create Web applications that support offline operations.
- Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
- Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
- Improve the responsiveness of a Webapplication that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.