Project Management Professional
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an internationally-recognized project management certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), a U.S. nonprofit professional organization. It stands out compared to other project management certifications because it is not focused on a particular location, industry or methodology. Instead, it requires that you understand the best practices and principles of project management and also validates that you have the experience, skill and competency required to lead any project and achieve the desired objectives. The versatility of the PMP certification makes it the most-sought-after certification by project managers.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- PMI certified project managers are among the highest paid professionals in the IT industry,
- PMI certification is an unbiased endorsement of your project management knowledge and professional experience on a global level,
- PMI certifications are not based on one specific methodology, so they are flexible, adaptable and easily transferred between industries, market segments, and locales,
- PMI certifications show that you have demonstrated excellence in the PM field by meeting standard requirements established by leading project management practitioners,
- Earning the latest PMI certifications proves your up-to-date awareness of changing processes, terminology, and best practices in the PM field,
- PMI certifications build self confidence; with a PMI credential you define yourself beyond a job title while gaining a sense of personal satisfaction,
- PMI certifications mean increased job security and credibility in your current position,
- Getting PMI certified proves your commitment to the project management profession,
- Getting PMI certified opens the door to numerous career opportunities as many leading, organizations only consider PMI certified candidates for project management positions.