Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure is a skills-building course focused on the troubleshooting of LAN, SAN, Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). The course provides rich, hands-on experience in resolving problems on Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco fabric extenders (FEXs), Cisco UCS and Cisco ACI. The course is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP Data Center certification and for professional-level data center roles.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Troubleshoot Layer 2 technologies, such as STP, port channels, vPC, Cisco FabricPath, and FEX
- Troubleshoot first-hop redundancy, routing, and CFS in the data center.
- Troubleshoot virtualization solutions, such as OTV, VRF, and VXLAN
- Troubleshoot storage area networks, including Fibre Channel, FCoE, zoning, NPV, and NPIV
- Troubleshoot data center unified computing