Understanding Cisco SDA Fundamentals (SDAFND)
The Understanding Cisco SDA Fundamentals (SDAFND) v1.0 course introduces you to Cisco Software-Defined Access and teaches you, through a combination of lectures and labs, how to implement simple, single-site fabric networks.
You will learn the benefits of leveraging Software-Defined Access in the Cisco-powered Enterprise Campus network. SDAFND will introduce the solution, its architecture and components, and guide you through labs to design and deploy simple Cisco SD-Access networks.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code||Duration|
- Describe Cisco SD-Access architecture and its components
- Explain Cisco DNA Center deployment models, scaling, and high availability
- Identify Cisco SD-Access fabric protocols and node roles
- Understand the Cisco SD-Access Wireless deployment models
- Automate Day 0 device onboarding with Cisco DNA Center LAN Automation and Network PnP
- Deploy simple Cisco SD-Access fabric networks
- Monitor health and performance of the network with Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Interact with the Cisco DNA Center Platform Intent APIs