Web Development Fundamentals
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-363, and build an understanding of these topics: Programming Web Applications, Working with Data and Services, Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications, Working with Client-Side Scripting, and Configuring and Deploying Web Applications. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
- Program Web Applications.
- Work with Data and Services.
- Troubleshoot and Debug Web Applications.
- Work with Client-Side Scripting.
- Configure and Deploy Web Applications.