Big Data and Hadoop Administrator Certification Training
This Big Data and Hadoop Administrator training course with furnish you with the aptitudes and methodologies necessary to excel in the Big Data Analytics industry. With this Hadoop Admin training, you’ll learn to work with the adaptable, versatile frameworks based on the Apache Hadoop ecosystem, including Hadoop installation and configuration; cluster management with Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Hive and Impala and Cloudera; and Big Data implementations that have exceptional security, speed and scale.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code|
Course BenefitsThe Big Data and Hadoop Administrator course will equip you with all the skills you’ll need for your next Big Data admin assignment. You will learn to work with Hadoop’s Distributed File System, its processing and computation frameworks, core Hadoop distributions, and vendor-specific distributions such as Cloudera. You will learn the need for cluster management solutions and how to set up, secure, safeguard and monitor clusters and their components such as Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Hive and Impala with this Big Data Hadoop Admin course This Hadoop Admin training course will help you understand the basic and advanced concepts of Big Data and all of the technologies related to the Hadoop stack and components of the Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Understand the fundamentals and characteristics of Big Data and various scalability options available to help organizations manage Big Data
- Master the concepts of the Hadoop framework, including architecture, the Hadoop distributed file system and deployment of Hadoop clusters using core or vendor specific distributions
- Use Cloudera manager for setup, deployment, maintenance and monitoring of Hadoop clusters
- Understand Hadoop Administration activities and computational frameworks for processing Big Data
- Work with Hadoop clients, nodes for clients and web interfaces like HUE to work with Hadoop Cluster
- Use cluster planning and tools for data ingestion into Hadoop clusters, and cluster monitoring activities
- Utilize Hadoop components within Hadoop ecosystem like Hive, HBase, Spark and Kafka
- Understand security implementation to secure data and clusters.