CAPM® Certification Training
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) course gives beginners an overview of core project management philosophies and knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. An introductory lesson also prepares you for the CAPM certification exam. Project management is projected to create 15.7 million new jobs through 2020. This CAPM training will give you the vital skillsets to help distinguish you in the job market.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code|
Course BenefitsOur CAPM® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CAPM® exam on your first attempt and earn the required PDUs. Based on the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition, the course delivers knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by PMI®. The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes. By the end of this CAPM training, you will:
- Learn the 10 project management knowledge areas, including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder management.
- Develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in your projects
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the project management profession
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CAPM® certification exam
- Become an efficient project manager and become a valuable member of a project management team