CISA Certification Training
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) course will give you the requisite skillsets to govern and control enterprise IT and perform an effective security audit on any organization. You’ll gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems and learn the guidelines, standards and best practices of protecting them. CISA is one of the hottest areas in information security, with a need for six million IT security professionals by 2019.Simplilearn’s CISA certification training is aligned to ISACA and ensures that you ace the exam in your first attempt. Most jobs in this field either require or prefer that candidates have a CISA certification. The CISA training will enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and also help you understand how to protect information systems.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code|
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA