Content Marketing Foundations Course
Understand the fundamental aspects of Content Marketing. Master the essentials of planning and executing Content Marketing activities as well as measuring impact.Content Marketing is aimed at writing articles to build authority and generate inbound links. This is achieved through generating Social Media blog posts, writing LinkedIn articles and creating content for Facebook posts, online journals, magazines, and even digital newspapers. The Content Marketing Foundations course takes participants through all the fundamental aspects of Content Marketing- from identifying avenues to developing content to measuring results. This course trains participants in the essentials of planning and executing Content Marketing activity as well as measuring its impact.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code|
- Understand Content Marketing strategy
- Create messaging and content guidelines
- Understand how to write effective articles
- Understand content tactics and challenges
- Learn best practices for different types of content
- Learn how to benefit from user-generated content
- Learn to create best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.