Impala – An Open Source SQL Engine for Hadoop Training Course
The course helps you master in knowledge of the basic concepts of Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) SQL query. It provides an in-depth understanding of querying in Hive and Impala including Impala architecture, daemon, statestore, and catalogue service. The course is best suited for database administrators, software developers, system administrators, and analytics professionals.The ‘Impala-an Open Source SQL Engine for Hadoop’ is an ideal course package for individuals who want to understand the basic concepts of Massively Parallel Processing or MPP SQL query engine that runs on Apache Hadoop. On completing this course, learners will be able to interpret the role of Impala in the Big Data Ecosystem. The course focuses on the basics of Impala. It further provides an overview of the superior performance of Impala, against other popular SQL-on-Hadoop systems.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code|
- Describe Impala and its role in Hadoop Eco-system
- Explain how to query data using impala SQL
- Discuss partitioning of Impala tables and explain its benefits
- List the factors affecting the performance of Impala
- Describe the complete flow of a SQL query execution in Impala.