MSP® Foundation & Practitioner Certification Training
MSP is a proven program management framework that organizes large, complex programs into manageable, interrelated projects. This MSP Foundation and Practitioner Certification course will give you a deep understanding of the principles, governance themes, and transformational flows defined in the MSP framework. With this training, you will be able to demonstrate better program management skills, improved adaptability, and flexibility when working in a volatile, ever-changing program environment.This MSP Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training course will furnish you with expertise in MSP principles, governance themes, and transformational flows defined in the MSP framework, a renowned program management standard across Europe. The roles and responsibilities of program management explained in this course will advance your ability to engage and meet the business requirements of your organization and develop a solution oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management. The training program is designed to ensure that you pass your MSP exams on the first attempt.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code|
- Develop an understanding of how manageable projects fit into a complete program
- Possess a working knowledge of and display a strong commitment to the principles and processes of program management
- Develop a solution-oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management
- Be in a position to define and direct an organization’s program management strategy
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certification exams