PMI-RMP® Certification Training
This PMI-RMP certification training will help you master the processes of risk management, the structured, objective approach to addressing uncertainty in projects. You’ll learn the processes associated with conducting risk planning, identification, analysis, responses and controlling both known and unknown risks in projects. With less than 4000 PMI-RMP certification holders worldwide, this course will help you distinguish yourself among your peers as an expert in risk management.Risk Management Professional certification demonstrates your knowledge and skill in assessing, identifying and controlling risks. This course will enable you to best use risk management principles to execute projects more successfully. You’ll learn to plan for each project with a structured approach that is unique to that project and learn to keep your team focused throughout the lifetime of the project. You’ll also get an introduction into preparing for and taking the risk management examination, focused on five key domains: risk strategy and planning, stakeholder engagement, risk process facilitation, risk monitoring and reporting, and performing specialized risk activities.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code|
- Identify qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure proper project planning, identify threats and opportunities, and analyze risk events and their potential effects.
- Learn to be more proactive to reduce costs, rather than reactive.
- Gain knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Pass the PMI-RMP Certification exam on your first attempt