PMP® Certification Training Course
Based on PMBOK guide - 6th Edition The PMP certification is the global gold standard for project management professionals. Keep abreast of the changes in the project management practices updated in PMBOK guide - 6th edition and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with Simplilearn’s new PMP course. The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and places a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge. It also includes a new section on the role of the project manager.
|Course Code||Description||Exam Code|
- Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Delivering projects on scope, on time, and on budget.
- Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam.
|Education||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Nongraduates||5 years/7500 hours||35 hours|
|Graduates||3 years/4500 hours||35 hours|